Five years ago today we were happy. Five years ago today was supposed to be the best day of the rest of my life. Five years ago today when you said good night I couldn't go to sleep because reality was finally better then my dreams. Four years ago today we never fought (well we fought tonight, but...). Four years ago today nothing could bring 'us' down. Four years ago today it was still ok when I texted you at 8am just to say good morning. Four years ago today the pictures showed that no one could have been more in love. Four years ago today we gave it all to eachother.Three years ago today we had our rough times but I love was still the definition of you and me. We fought and grew and it was finally gonna be our year. Three years ago today all you wanted for me was happiness and if you smiled it made all the pain in the world would go away. Two years ago today we had our fights and shit was tough, but if anything could get us through it was the love we shared. Two years ago today maybe we were not even happy but I thought we were. A year ago today you were not even home, but I knew you loved me. A year ago today we had it all babe, but all the bliss was gone. Why did we have to be so young, why was I so damn selfish. Because now I sit hear knowing that I lost you. I lost my other half. But now I grow up, and have to realize that someone can only wait for you for so long. You could only wait for me to figure it all out for so long. I miss you and I miss this:- listening to Tiesto in the car for hours going no where- laying my head on your shoulder while you drove us home at night- calling you just to talk about how happy or sad i was about something stupid- watching you play your video games even though I always seemed mad- being late for bdubs because you just had to finish an event on FFXI or WoW-standing there listening to you argue with people at the store until you won- the way you would always have control of the situation - the way I would ask you 10times to take out the garbage and then do it myself because i got mad- the way I would go get dinner or make dinner and bring it to you so that you wouldn't have to stop what you were doing- the way you would call me boo- the way you would explain to me how something in a game worked over and over again until I got it- the way we would go to best buy for movies every week- watching star trek with you - going to bed next you everynight knowing even though we didn't say a word we still felt the same- the way you would text me just to say I love you- the way you were always there for me no matter what I neededYou always had my back and never let me downAnd so much more....I am so sorry for the way things ended. You are an amazing person and I am sorry it took so long for me to see that you were right. I had to learn to let the past go and do what was right for you. I never listened to what you had to say even when all you wanted to do was help. I know you can't see this but I am truly sorry for it all. I grew up so much with you, learned so much with you and thank you for helping me become who I am. I will never forget you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment