Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Yesterdays, Todays and Tomorrows....

While taking a shower last night, I thought about many things. Maybe its because I am back living in the house I grew up in or maybe it's because it's coming to the end of another part of my life.

School ends a week from tomorrow - I will no longer be a Metro State student, but instead I will be attending a school that I feel will fit me about a million times better, Hamline.

So back to thinking while in the shower - I was thinking a lot about who I am and who I was. I finally have gotten to the point where what I wanted to do has been what I have done. For me this was missing for quiet sometime.

I have found the strength and independence to live my life for me. So, now that I can live for me and do for me and be who I am for me again - I have never felt more accomplished. But at the same time feel like no matter how many steps forward I am not caught up.

So here's to the yesterdays that I have found ago, to the today's that I will finally catch up with and the tomorrows where the life we live is what we want it to be.

No comments: